Thursday, June 18, 2009

REVIEW - Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40

Hi all ... BoldI'm gonna be reviewing a sunblock by Clinique today called Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector that comes with SPF 40.

This is how CLINIQUE describes the product on their official website :
" High level daily sunscreen in a sheer, weightless formula. Protects against sun and environmental damage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun block and anti-oxidants. For all skins, even most sensitive. Wear alone or as an invisible make up primer.

Well, everyone knows that sunblock is very important to prevent DNA damages on skin which may lead to sunburn and worse still skin cancer. (please be mindful that no insurance covers skin cancer as of now)

I'm very picky when it comes to sunblock coz most of the sunblocks out there are either too oily, too heavy or just too smelly for my liking. Trust me I've tried tonnes.

This particular sunblock from Clinique is by far the best I've ever had. Not only that it is sheer (and I mean REALLY sheer, which makes it a good makeup base) but it is also very lightweight and you can even put it on the eyes area.
A little goes a long way and can last you all day. One bottle could probably last for approx 3-4 months.
I love the fact that it comes with a very high SPF level and it can double as a makeup base.
The slightly tinted formula even out the skintone a little and gives the skin a good glow on those days that you prefer to go buff without your foundation.

I've started using Clinique's skincare since I was 16 and stopped after using it for about 2 years. To be frank, I am not a big fan of their skincare range but this sunblock is a MUST BUY.

Retailing @ RM100 (40ml) ... available @ Parkson KLCC

1 comment:

Benny said...

looks good Bryan.
but nothing will beat BB Cream for now :Þ