Thursday, June 18, 2009

RECOMMENDATION - Bonuslink Card & PARKSON



If you guys realise, I'll usually point you all to purchase or try the products that I've reviewed @ PARKSON.

Reason being, ONE you can accumulate points on Bonuslink and SECONDLY you get gift vouchers when you spend a certain amount there.

You will also be able to collect 5X point during Parkson Members' Sale and RM20 Gift vouchers on every RM150 spent. HOW COOL is that?!

My fave now is Parkson @ Pavilion coz I can basically get all my skincares there but if I don't I can always go to Parkson @ KLCC.

BONUSLINK is now @ over 3000 outlets for you to Shop, Swipe & Collect Points.
ALL points are redeemable against products available on their catalogue.

Congrats if you're already a member and if you're not WHAT are you waiting for?!
Go to www.bonuslink.com.my NOW and APPLY.

Do visit Parkson @ their website too (www.parkson.com.my)

No comments: