hey y'all ... it has been the longest time since my last review of any products ...
got this from my sis together with a brush hehe ... :p
okie down to biz ...
JANE IREDALE .. product from USA and they are all made of minerals. (good for sensitive/problem skin)
Descriptions from website :
An incredible loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection. The look is creamy and luminous. The feel is like silk.
• Provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots
• Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens
• Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea
• UVA/UVB SPF 20 gives broad-spectrum sun protection
• Very water-resistant formula
Personal opinion :
- powder is finely jet milled and doesn't look powdery despite layering (a good thing)
- easy to blend
- tips : go light handed for sheer coverage and you can always layer if extra coverage is needed
- a lot of shades to choose from
- PRICEY! selling @ >USD60 for a 0.37oz (different prices available online and I cant tell you the exact price coz i am getting this for free hehehehe)
- good for GUYS who want to look more radiant and an even skintone but doesnt look all made up
- packaging is a bit errrrr not so nice (personally I like black better hehe that explains why i love MAC)
not so sure if this is available in Malaysia though ... a bit busy to shop around lately hehehe
if any of you have seen this brand anywhere in Msia please do let me know or post the prices and location here :) thank you thank you