Monday, July 20, 2009
am doing this post for MIU, VON, and all the others who wanted to know what can you basically do with the pigments that you "sapu" from EL Warehouse hehehehehehe ..
THAT LITTLE BOTTLE/CONTAINER can last you like forever and it is so MULTI-PURPOSE.
OK !! Here you go ...
1. Nail Polish - apply your nail polish as usual, let it dry. apply "sticky coat" and dab the glitter pigments on to the sticky coat then apply your top coat ... VOILA! nice glittery nails :p ......... you can also mix with clear nail polish and just apply it directly and top with a top coat. As easy as that.
2. Eyeshadow - DRY, apply it like normal with a blending brush BUT pls be careful as the pigments are very lightweight and can get messy. WET, using a wet brush pick up some pigment and apply like you are applying liquid eyeshadow and it will gives you a very VIBRANT COLOR (called FOILING coz the texture looks like FOIL)
3. Eyeliner - same as FOILING, damp your angular brush, dip it into the pigment and line your eye as usual. (not really recommended for sensitive eyes)
4. Lipgloss - mix a little bit of your color pigment to clear gloss and apply it onto your lip with a brush. (you can also dab just a little onto the mid bottom of your lips after applying lipstick to have that nice pout) :-)
5. Blush/Bronzer - add some PINK/GLITTER/ORANGE/BROWN to your moisturiser and blend it well before applying it onto the apples of your cheek .. just like how you apply your cream blush. (you can also blend out the hard edges with a fluff brush)
6. Foundation - to have a luminous/dewier skin, add a little bit of vanilla pigment onto your liquid foundation and blend it on to your skin like usual.
7. Highlighter - apply glitter/vanilla pigment on the high bridge of your nose & cheekbone to bring out that area and also under the brow bone.
8. Body Lotion/ Spritz - EASY EASY, just add some to your body spritz/lotion and there you go ... SEXY GLOW! hehehehe ...
9. HAIR - if you decided to get a little funkier on a nite out you can mix your favourite color pigment onto your hair products like gel,wax, pomade etc and apply it directly onto the hair. (best thing is you can just shampoo off). For a normal glow instead, just add some glittery powder like transparent teal onto your hair spritz and spray on. VOILA healthy shiny hair.
10. Inner corner of the eye - just dab a little of vanilla,gold or any of your fave color onto the inner rim of the eye to make the eyes appear bigger .. you can also line about 1/4 of the inner bottom lid with the pigment (dry/wet)